Thursday, March 30, 2006

Check out my friend's work at Malung Artwork, he's very talented. His name is David and he's into politics big time, this is where he posts his thoughts Malung TV News .

I had a pretty busy day yesterday, went for a stroll at lunch time,



and came across this exhibition for Shelter .



In the evening went to a lecture by David Medalla at the Barbican Centre as part of the Tropicalia show - David is & has been a GREAT source of inspiration to me ever since the 1st day I meet him back in 2004.



This is one of the artworks on display, don't remember the name of the artist, it's an interactive piece, one tastes the diferent liquids each w a different taste, it explores the relationship between colours & tastes associated w those colours.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bem, adorei a página que sugeres ao ínicio, achei piada aos sacos cama numa lecture, e sim, há que dar cara por causas...

;)

7:25 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

Cool stuff - I think I walked past that Shelter exhibition, is it at the bottom of the OXO tower? Coincidence - Gill is working for Shelter today, here in Sheffield.

I'm enjoying reading your blog, keep it up!

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home