Friday, May 26, 2006

Love this town!

Started in Brick Lane at a yet unnamed gallery.


These reminded me of the covers of HedKandi's cd's.
It's by artist Aurore Colson.


This artwork I forgot to take a note of the artist's name, apologies. Nevertheless, I like it, it looks to me like a psycadelic expression of a vigina.


This one is by artist Simone Santi, very dynamic photo I thought.




Very powerful...



Now, all these photos above are from the Martin Kippenberger/ Bjorn & Dieter Roth exhibition at Hauser & Wirth in London. What a great exhibition! Very well curated, one of the best shows I've seen in ages. The place was oozing with creativity! When I have the opportunity to go to such shows is when I really appreciate being here.

The Boekie Woekie book shop is also in the building for the duration of this exhibition until August 27.


This is Gary Hume's latest work 'Cave Paintings' at the White Cube in Hoxton Square. I liked the material he used, marble, & the technic I found quite original. A bit of a dark edge to it which I'm not really into...


The sky looked like this yesterday, it looked like a painting w different textures...isn't nature amasing?! The ultimate psycadelia, for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home