Friday, September 15, 2006

End of the London Biennale - Final World Tea party

Me being me I was late for the final celebrations at Alexander Palace! Shame 'cause I missed the baloon releasing... anyway, I made it to the Royal Academy Hornsey Gallery though!

THANKS TO ALL who made this London Biennale happen, it always takes a great deal of Love & effort and this year was no exception. However, as a curator and artist myself I have to say its all worth it and the Biennale is getting bigger and better every time. Until 2008, au revoir!






1 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

There was a London Biennale and I missed it? Damn! Must try harder :)

I just got back from the launch of the Liverpool Biennial (yes, the name's in English, not Italian). Had the most amazing time there. Hung out with the artists from Noise festival - www.noisefestival.com - a truly wonderful bunch! If you get the chance to visit Liverpool in the next two months I definitely recommend it.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home