Friday, April 28, 2006

Love Thursdays!

Thursday is the day I go out to Private Views. There are so many galleries in London that there's an opening almost every day. I usually go w my mates from FAD, but we missed each other last night...although I bumped into an artist I befriended right at the beggining of my career as an artist and I hadn't seen her for years!! I can't even remember her name, again!


This is Laura Owens work. I picked this one because I'm a goat myself (Capricorn). I liked her work. It's quite refreshing, almost naive. I like the simplicity & the use of colour. At Sadie Coles HQ.


This is at Alison Jacques Gallery. It's a live in space. Fab!!

Uta Barth. I love flowers & nature in general so of course I liked this. Even though I

didn't find it particularly challenging. Very Spring though.


Didn't make a note of the name of the gallery or the artists. But it was

a really good show actually!!!

This is at Spruth Magers Lee - John Baldessari. Love the work. Reminds me of the currant paint add for Delux!! I wonder...who inspired who?!!


1 Comments:

Blogger DAVE BONES said...

I didn't know you were a she-goat. Me also goat. The picture looks very medieval in style.

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home