Sunday, February 01, 2009

Snow in Londinium







It's almost 12 and I'm sitting at my dinning table writing on my laptop with the window curtain open watching the snow falling. It's soooooooooooo beautiful. And such a rare sight. It's so calming. And the way it reflects the light, it bounces from the floor, its just unique. The orange of the street lights becomes almost surreal. I just love it! I've decided I'm going to write alot more this year. I love it so much. I am going for a walk in the snow in a bit. But at the moment The Hitch Hickers Guide to the Galaxy in on teli and I just can't move. I love this film. It's brilliant and so well made, in my opinion. Douglas Adams was an understated genius. And I'm so glad I don't have to wake up at any given time in the morning and if I choose, I can watch the snow fall all night long...the flakes come down diagonally to the left...and so much, it's proper snowing! LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger A L E J A N D R A * said...

so beutiful !

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home