Thursday, June 15, 2006

Life Festival - Charleville Castle - Ireland

Life Festival was my excuse to visit Ireland for the 1st time. The setting was Charleville Castle. I love parties in castles and this was no exception. I don't think there was more than 1,000 people which made it nice and intimate. People from all over the globe gathered once again to celebrate. The conditions were really good - as the weather - and they even managed to build showers w hot water!! The music in the main stage finished at 1am which was a disapointment for some but respecting the laws and the people allowed us to be there. And we must be gentle w our minds..I had a great time.



This is Shane Gobi playing, he's one of my favorite dj's at the moment.



The castle is surrounded by fields and trees. This one in particular was stunning, like a land octopus! The energy...



I meet with this bunch at the bus stop in Dublin. We had a fantastic time together...this was the mood of the festival...



The castle was quite something, they say it's hounted but I reckon by the time we left all the ghosts had gone!



The production was simple but set the atmosphere. One could feel the love that went into putting it together, THANK YOU Life crew.



The programme was varied. These were belly dancers, they were good.



Now, this is Master Margherita from the Peaking Goddess Collective, I had never heard of them before but they wan a fan that night! Look out for them, book them. I have a particular taste in music and this Swiss guy fed my brain!!!!!



Me, Moreno and Angele....ah!



As we waited for the taxi to leave the site some creative force came into play!




Now, this photo was taken by an Old man whilst we waited for the train - which was specially added to the service at 2.30pm because of the festival: that is what I call hospitality & organisation, thanks to whoever pulled those strings!!



I had a FANTASTIC time. Actually, I will not forget, I got everything I asked for. Made lots of interesting connections and even had some 3rd degree encounters!! Life: live it, love it, bring it on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home