Monday, July 17, 2006

Glade Festival 2006




Id Spiral space

Juno Reactor live, excellent!


Liquid Stage

Moi! My favorite of course!!!

DJ Chameleon in action,
getting BETTER & BETTER,
this was a beautiful set w vocals...

Wendelina's Live Portrait Workshop at the
idspiral space, she thought me how to draw faces,
made it so easy and simple,
never thought I could!! Thank You!!!!

Random installation...

What I drew one of the nights at the
Infinite Possibility space

What a beautiful Sunset to close the Festival...
and the Moon that night was even more amasing
but of that I only have a mental picture...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sempre a curtir......hiihiii
Pedro

7:16 PM  
Blogger DAVE BONES said...

glad you enjoyed.. I was laughing a lot after I left. ha ha ha

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice shades!

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home