Thursday, July 13, 2006

'Summer Holiday' the band - news kids on the block


There I was, walking up the street on my way to the bus stop to go home, feeling miserable on a beautiful sunny Saturday afternoon. The day before I found out I didn't get the scholarship I needed to do my MSc in Social Anthropology at UCL. I was feeling pretty shit!! And there they were, sitting on top of a car jamming! Somehow they managed to put a smile on my face straight away! Bang! Just like that my day turned around. Little did I know this was the beggining of an AMASING WEEKEND!! The power of music.


As I stopped in the middle of the ussle & bussle of Brixton to listen, my smile just didn't go away!!! (just thinking about it now makes me smile!).They have a wicked vibe: fresh, sincere, chicky. (are you droolling yet guys?!) Check them out here. Take the time to go to their space at 'myspace' and listen to their music. You then will have a glimpse of an idea. As far as I'm concerned they're in the path of ascention and they are the next BIG British band to rock the world!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Ms London Alive. You made our weekend ace.

Blessed to meet you.

xxxx

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home